- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £59000 - £59000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 506233
Business Development Director
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to join us as a Business Development Director at Reed.co.uk.
Being experienced in business development within SaaS products, media or the recruitment industry, you are an enthusiastic problems solver with a proven track record of generating revenue from new business and key accounts.
Founded in 1995, Reed.co.uk was the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer, and it is our people, our values of being fair, open and honest and the sense of collaboration and freedom to express yourself that makes us a great place to work.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Director
- Generating new business opportunities using a consultative approach
- Winning back churned corporate clients
- Grow Key Account client base
- Finding new ways to increase revenue
Skills and Experience for a Business Development Director
- Experience in Business Development with SaaS, media or recruitment
- Ability to create account plans
- Face to face sales experience
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.