- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £40000 - £60000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 456918
Reed is looking for a Product Design Business Analyst to join our team in Raynes Park.
As a Product Design Business Analyst (BA), you will work on projects relating to our diverse product portfolio to drive high-value business change and to develop new products for our customers.
As a snapshot of this variety – products and projects we’ve worked on recently include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Screening Products
- BI tools
- Machine Learning
- Rapid Integrations
Our BAs play a crucial, end to end role in our business change and software development processes, including managing a large internal development team through Scrum practices.
From involvement in the initial workshops, you will lead those areas through design, development, testing, deployment, live maintenance, training and change management.
For new features you will lead/manage your programming team (comprising BAs, Product Owner, QA, Developers, Scrum Master).
- Facilitating requirements workshops
- Mapping, developing and improving end-to-end/business processes
- Defining features, epics and user stories with relevant acceptance criteria
- Varying communication to the target audience (technical & non-technical)
- Managing business requirements throughout all phases of a project
- Leading squads (devs, QAs) through SDLC
- Working with stakeholders, at various levels of seniority
- Critical thinker; quickly grasp new concepts and challenge assumptions
- Sophisticated listener; able to hear what the root issues are, not just “what’s being said”
- Clear communicator; able to simplify concepts and tailor approach to the situation
- Collaborator; makes sure that the whole is greater than sum of the parts
- Master of fine details; love to get into the gritty detail of systems, think through implications & dependencies and make sure nothing is overlooked
- Strong finisher; always ready to re-work and refine specifications and requirements to get to the strongest, most practical and elegant solution
- Action orientated; gets stuff done – but never to the detriment of the team
You will be able to work flexibly and from home and will be joining an established team of collaborative and supportive personalities.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.