- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Account Management RTS
- Salary: £22400 - £22400
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 523719
The role of an AHP Booking Coordinator is crucial to the success of filling the client’s temp vacancies. The AHP Bookings Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for all line managers at Imperial College NHS Trust and external agencies.
The Booking Coordinator will maintain the delivery of a high-quality service to all managers requiring temporary staff and to manage the execution of operational requirements for specific accounts within the Reed portfolio to ensure that:
Service levels meet and exceed client expectations
Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to reference ability, retention, and extension of the contract term and scope
The AHP Booking Coordinator is the point of contact for operational matters for our clients and it is expected that most queries and tasks will be resolved at this level.
Ideally you will have strong administration & customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. If this is something you would like to be considered for please apply asap!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.