- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions - Manchester
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533606
Reed Talent Solutions exists to win, develop, and retain profitable, long term, complex, resourcing contracts with clients in the private sector and public service.
The intent is both to generate a profitable income stream for the Reed Group of Companies as well as fulfil a strategically defensive role to protect the footprint of Reed in the marketplace.
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Bid Writer to both write and project manage high-value tenders and presentations for our future clients.
- You will write tenders for clients operating across all industries and sectors
- You will regularly review and update our library of information to support our proposals
- You will collate information from across our business, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- You will support different stages of the tender process, including PQQs, RFIs, ITTs, RFPs and presentations
- You will create engaging graphics and presentations that support our sales messages
You will have the opportunity to join at a time of exciting change and influence the future success in your region, the benefits include;
- Hybrid/flexible working options
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years tenure
- Holiday exchange/purchase scheme
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts
A career with Reed is exciting, challenging and above all, we offer our Co-Members a rewarding experience and culture. Our purpose of Improving Lives Through Work is at the heart of what we do and this role focuses on delivering valuable recruitment solutions for our customers.
Proud winners of:
- 2023 TIARA Talent Solutions Awards – Client Service Award
- 2023 TIARA Talent Solutions Awards – ESG Initiative of the Year
- The JobCrowd Top Companies to Work For 2023
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.