- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £65000 - £70000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463589
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Manager to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London.
As a BI Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all customers and co-members have self service access to the best available insights. Owning and maintaining BI infrastructure, data products and services you’ll have an impact on all teams at reedonline. You will bring leadership to take us to the next level of a data driven culture. This role brings people, data and technology closer together to transform Reed into a customer leading organisation through the effective use of data.
Build, Maintain and operate our BI Stack by delivering Agile BI Projects and User stories. Support the Director of Data in delivering a next generation data strategy by leading our BI Team.
Work with and support data stakeholders and advanced data users with ad-hoc operational intelligence needs & advanced BI support. Design processes and policies to help improve data management while bringing new data insight products and services.
Work with stakeholders to deliver a roadmap geared towards a more streamlined reporting suite. Model commercial data, to provide datasets empowering analytics and data science across the business to create models, which deliver value for our customers.
Interact with engineers, product managers and analysts to understand data needs. Design, build and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading processes. Extend and architect logical data models to maintain our self service data analytics.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A passion for turning data into actionable insights
- Strong SQL Skills (Programming and Data Modelling)
- An expert in a BI tool (e.g. looker, tableau, qlik, microstrategy), preferably Looker.
- Knowledge of Data Workflow development (ETL / ELT)
- Proven experience of designing and implementing data intelligence solutions in cloud data warehouses (Snowflake/BigQuery).
- Commercial production experience in either python or java.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining a self service BI tool, preferably with Looker.
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
- Dynamic Working (Office/Home)
- Seasonal Activities/Campaigns (Love Mondays) such as fitness/wellbeing, food treats
- Online Discount Club for high street and online retailer, earn cashback etc
- Course Expense support for self development (after passing probation)
- Healthcare expense support – (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuting Support (Season Ticket Loan) (after passing probation)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.