- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 516764
Reed.co.uk is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London.
Here at Reed.co.uk we are committed to Loving Monday’s. We are the UK’s leading destination for careers, and we match millions of people to new career opportunities every day. We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our business as a Business Intelligence Developer.
Working on a hybrid working model within our single function department, the Business Intelligence Developer be part of an enthusiastic team of BI developers and analysts.
Founded in 1995, Reed.co.uk was the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer, and it is our people, our values of being fair, open, and honest and the sense of collaboration and freedom to express yourself that makes us a great place to work.
- Maintain the BI infrastructure, data products and services,
- Work with stakeholders to deliver a roadmap geared towards a more streamlined reporting suite
- Modelling commercial, product and marketing data, to provide datasets empowering analytics and data science.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of designing and implementing data intelligence solutions in cloud data warehouses (Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery)
- Substantial experience of using data visualisation for enterprise reporting (Looker/Tableau/Qlikview).
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modelling.
- Hands on knowledge and experience of ETL platforms.
- Ability to simplify the complex and have the skills to articulate in a concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in your work.
- A collaborative based approach to working and solving problems.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants, and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.