- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £40000 - £60000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 452259
B2B Marketing Manager
Reed.co.uk are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London (work from home 2 days a week).
Reed.co.uk is one the UK’s leading jobs and careers sites, connecting people to a world of career opportunities online. As well as advertising hundreds of thousands of jobs, Reed.co.uk also offers a variety of courses and career advice to help people looking to take that next step in their career.
We’re always on the lookout for people who want to make a difference and are passionate about helping others progress their careers.
About the role
As B2B Marketing Manager, you will be the go-to marketing contact for Reed.co.uk’s Commercial team. Delivering them relevant, fresh, regular insights related to both Reed.co.uk’s performance as well as wider industry developments. You will develop compelling B2B content and marketing campaigns aligned to our rolling Communications calendar and will be responsible for maintaining B2B outputs on our Recruiter Advice site and social media channels. You will also be the go-to for managing Reed.co.uk’s presence at relevant industry trade shows and events.
You will be a key, reliable cross-functional partner; adept in bringing together the various stakeholders needed in order to successfully deliver against plans and objectives. You will instil confidence in your line manager and cross-functional colleagues by demonstrating proactivity, curiosity and accountability. You will be a team player, able to manage upwards as well as willing to get your hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will have…
- An analytical eye for detail; able to interpret raw data and create content and insights accordingly
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management and project management
- Proactivity and initiative; able to work as well independently as part of a team
- Determination and perseverance; ability to think creatively when faced with a barrier
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; able to build cross-functional relationships at all levels
Nice to haves…
- Line management experience
- [Digital] recruitment industry experience
- Customer/client management experience
- Understanding of a sales environment and customer lifecycles
- Understanding of media activation to reach B2B audiences
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.