- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Health and Care
- Salary: £40000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533165
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to join Reed Health & Care
Role: Area Manager
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Location: Manchester, UK, work from home and the office options available
Why Reed Health & Care?
Since 1996, Reed Health & Care have delivered a full range of specialist health and care staffing solutions to the public, private and third sector across the UK.
We believe that every individual deserves access to high-quality health, care and support services when they need it. That is why our expert team of health and care consultants will work in partnership with you to source the very best professionals. Our services are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As an Area Manager you will lead and manage a team of expert recruiters, each working on a specific desk and market sector. You will lead from the front to create and develop key client relationships to benefit your team and help them to deliver an optimum performance. You will work with your team and co-members to maximise the coverage within your defined geographical area.
The successful individual will:
- have a proven track record of managing or leading a high performing team within recruitment or business development
- have experience of supporting and developing team members; both new and experienced in recruitment and ideally in the health & care sector
- be highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- have the ability to manage and drive productivity in a high pressured and demanding role
- be able to analyse data and trends to maximise growth and business opportunities
Simply submit an application to express your interest. If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
To find out more about Reed Specialist Recruitments privacy statement please check out our website.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.