- Office Location: Ground Floor - Suite 3, Enkalon House, 86-92 Regent Road, Leicester, LE1 7DD
- Office Name: Leicester Accountancy
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495957
Due to continued growth and success, Reed Leicester is looking for an experienced recruiter to head up a team of specialist consultants as Area Manager.
- Role: Area Recruitment Manager
- Location: Leicester – we offer blended home and office working
- Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + car allowance and bonus (OTE £50k to £60k+)
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract: Permanent
The role would ideally suit an experience recruiter with a proven record of success, who has the tenacity and drive to identify, build, and grow our market share within the geographical area.
As an Area Recruitment Manager in our Leicester office, you will head up a small team of 3 consultants working in the Business Support and Accountancy specialisms.
You will need to grow and develop the office through income generation and adding to the team. You will lead from the front, by billing and supporting the team to deliver on their targets.
- To manage your area with full P&L control
- You will be expected to shape the sales, set the KPI’s (we are not interested in just X amount of calls culture – we want a manager who knows the value of input/output and what is required to grow)
- To win new clients
- To manage the consultants, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage our candidates, the most important part after our consultants
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
If you’re results driven, career focused and looking for a consultant role that comes with an already established client base that you can continue to grow and develop, this role will be PERFECT for you!
Your achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work really matters and we support you with…
- A dedicated digital learning platform supported by our experienced in-house learning and development team delivering your personal performance pathway
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work from home and the office
- – wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
As trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Contribute to our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.