- Office Location: 1st Floor, Burford House 46 Beam Street Nantwich, CW5 5LJ
- Office Name: Cheshire Education - Nantwich
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 488193
We’re looking for an Area Recruitment Manager to join the Reed Education office in Nantwich
Role: Area Recruitment Manager
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Location: Nantwich, work from home and the office options
Contract: Full time, permanent
Why join Reed’s Education division?
Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in primary, secondary, SEN and further education to schools, colleges, local authorities, and educational organisations. Reed Education was founded almost 20 years ago, and we have 30 offices across England and Wales. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates –both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
As an Area Manager you will lead and manage a team of expert recruiters, each working on a specific desk. You will lead from the front to create and develop key client relationships to benefit your team and help them to deliver an optimum performance. You will work with your team and Co-Members to maximise the coverage within your defined geographical area.
The successful individual will:
- have a proven track record of managing or leading a high performing team within recruitment or business development
- have experience of supporting and developing team members; both new and experienced in recruitment
- be highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- have the ability to manage and drive productivity in a high pressured and demanding role
- be able to analyse data and trends to maximise growth and business opportunities
Simply submit an application to express your interest. If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview and to discuss the role further.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
To find out more about Reed Specialist Recruitments privacy statement please check out our website.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.