- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Accountancy
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 468417
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Location: Work From Home + 2/3 days per week in our Brighton Office
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as an Area Manager with Reed, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; responsible for leading and managing a team of expert recruiters, each working on a specific desks.
You will lead from the front to create and develop key client relationships to benefit our team and help them to deliver an optimum performance. You will work with your team and Co-Members to maximise the coverage within your defined geographical area.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
Your main duties as an Area Manager are to ensure you’re a visible point of contact within your team, as well as being able to support and create a strong geographical client base. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- To create and develop client relationships and act as an escalation point for clients and candidates
- To develop, communicate, and manage a clear business development plan
- To build and maintain a strong professional network within the geographical area to identify and connect opportunities in the market before our competitors
- To lead the team to optimum performance ensuring business targets and KPI’s are met
- To recruit, train, coach and retain Co-Members ensuring we have high performing teams
- To analyse management information to make pragmatic and commercially sound decisions
- To implement change to improve business performance and achieve key performance metrics and financial targets
- Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing or leading a high performing team within Recruitment or Business Development
- To have experience of supporting and developing team members; both new and experienced within the recruitment industry
- You will need to be highly organised, motivated, and driven to succeed
- The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and drive productivity in a high pressured and demanding role
- To be able to analyse data and trends to maximise growth and business opportunities
- Experience of working as a Business Manager within the Recruitment industry
- Experienced Area Manager within the Recruitment industry
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as an Area Manager within Reed and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our Co-Members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.