- Office Location: 3rd Floor Front, Sun Alliance House Little Park Street Coventry, CV1 2JZ
- Office Name: Coventry Business Support
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 449588
Are you an experienced Senior Recruitment Manager looking to run an established, busy, and successful office in Coventry?
Due to continued growth and success, Reed Coventry is looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Manager to lead the team to further success and expansion.
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as Senior Recruitment Manager for Reed Coventry, you would play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
- Role: Senior Recruitment Manager
- Location: Coventry – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum + commission
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reporting into a Regional Director, you will head up a variety of specialisms including Business Support, Accountancy, Procurement and Supply Chain. You will split your time between home working and in office covering Coventry, Leamington, Rugby, Nuneaton, and the surrounding area.
- You will be managing an existing team of 6 and will need to grow and develop the branch to further success
- Your main objective as Senior Recruitment Manager is to increase profitability for the branch
- You will manage and coach direct reports, ensuring targets are met and performance is high
- As Senior Recruitment Manager you will lead from the front and take responsibility for the branch profit and loss whilst recruiting and developing your own career path fully
- You will also be running an extremely warm and established desk within Business Support, supporting on temp and perm recruitment.
- This role would ideally suit an experienced recruiter from the local area, with a high proven record of success in business development, customer satisfaction and team management and support
- You must who have the tenacity, ambition, and drive to identify, build, and grow our market share within your geographical area
- You will be heavily supported and encouraged to maximise your full potential
- You will advocate the Reed values; we work together, we are fair, open and honest & we take ownership
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience, uncapped commission, industry leading training, 25 days holiday, health and insurance benefits, paid sabbaticals, monthly incentives, and awards and so much more!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.