- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name:
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 503293
Reed Learning are looking for an Apprenticeship Tutor to join their expanding team at Raynes Park, London (remote optional).
Reed Learning is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, delivering HR/L&D apprenticeships and in-company soft skills training. We are looking for an exceptional HR or L&D professional to help train and develop our apprentices. We need you to bring their apprenticeship journey to life, drawing upon your industry knowledge and tutoring skills to provide excellent support and guidance.
Your main focus will be to support HR and L&D apprentices during their journey with us, which normally includes a CIPD qualification at either level 3, 5 and 7.
As part of the delivery team, you will do more than coach. You will need to be confident with our blended learning approach delivering online workshops and using technology to manage webinar sessions. You will also be required to carry out 1-2-1 reviews and provide advice and guidance to apprentices around the HR standards and assess candidate work.
We have forged close working relationships with our employers and achieved a high level of engagement with our apprentices’ line managers. It is important that you are able to help us maintain these relationships whilst nurturing new business opportunities. This is a great role if you want to make a real difference to someone’s career.
- Dynamic working and location flexibility
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of well-being and mental health support avenues
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- Working alongside talented HR and L&D professionals who have practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
- Experience in delivering Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development apprenticeships up to Level 5
- Experience in preparing apprentices for End Point Assessment
- An appropriate assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA)
- Familiarity with Ofsted requirements around apprenticeships
- CIPD qualified – desirable
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Proficiency in using eportfolio systems to communicate with and monitor progress of learners on apprenticeship programmes
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.