- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
- Job Type: Temporary
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 504987
Reed Learning are looking for an administrator to join their expanding team at Raynes
Dedicated to delivering high-quality training and professional development for businesses and individuals, Reed Learning is a market leading centre for professional qualifications, delivering HR/L&D apprenticeships and in-company soft skills training. Our high standards are maintained by our Centre Management Team, who are now looking to welcome an
administrator to the team on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
What you will do
- Support the Apprenticeship and CIPD candidate enrolment process to ensure candidates are started efficiently on their programme
- Assist with the administration of in-company training courses
- Respond to candidate email enquiries within agreed SLAs
- Answer incoming calls and assist with candidate enquiries or directing callers as appropriate
- Assist professional qualification quality assurance and moderation activities
- Provide general administrative support to the Centre Management Team
- Other tasks such as producing monthly progress reports, compiling candidate completion data and workshop administration as determined by business needs
What you will need
- A high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Good IT and systems skills, including Microsoft packages: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills and collaboration with the ability to take a lead role on projects
- Strong communication skills and an ability to converse with both internal and external clients effectively
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working for Reed Learning.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.