- Office Location: The Manor Little Compton Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0RZ
- Office Name: Reed Business School
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 499828
The Reed Business School are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their established t team based at our prestigious Manor House based in the Cotswolds.
To oversee and manage the course administration function. Communicating with our customers to assist them with their course attendance and provide them with relevant information they require throughout their studies.
- Process enrolments and allocate rooming
- Send out course confirmation and joining instructions
- Order study materials for students
- Reception duties
- Create and circulate regular reports for internal colleagues
Please note that this is usually a Monday – Friday role working 37.5 hours per week, however weekend administration cover will be required to be shared on a rota basis with the administration team for courses that are scheduled to run over weekend days/bank holidays.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will benefit from working in a stunning converted 15th Century Manor house where you will receive a free lunch provided by our on-site catering teams. You will also receive the standard Reed benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many, many more! Please note that there is free parking onsite and a free lunch daily.
- Proven experience in a related role
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel and data processing
- Can meet deadlines and take responsibility for duties assigned to this role
- Flexible to change standard hours of work to cover holiday & sickness absence
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.