- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469928
Job Title: Administrator
Contract: Full time, 6 month contract
The purpose of this role is to assist the Reed-GM Team in the successful running of the GM contract within Reed Talent Solutions.
The On-Site Team are responsible for building successful relationships with the client organisation, to establish their recruitment requirements and then, following strict processes, ensure that these are filled according to the client’s Service Level Agreement. Within this, candidates are sourced either directly by the Reed Direct Sourcing Team, Tiered Partner Suppliers or from the Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) network of offices.
Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by the client, you will assist the Team in ensuring that all administration and data management tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard, including:
- Answering incoming calls from candidates, clients, the RSR network or second tier partner suppliers.
- Assisting in recording, amending and updating data on relevant systems and databases.
- Assisting in arranging interviews and assessment centres.
The Administrator will therefore be required to work closely with the Account Manager, the Resourcing Business Partner, the RSR network, partner suppliers (where relevant), and various related teams within Reed Specialist Recruitment, such as Accounts, IT and Payroll.
Contract account liaison:
- § Assisting the Reed-GM Team in actioning processes required on behalf of recruitment consultants, candidates and clients where necessary, to ensure effective fulfilment of client requirements.
- § Liaise with the Resourcing Business Partner to provide updates and information regarding any issues that need escalating.
- § Assist in the collation of Management Information as and when required.
- § Assist GM stakeholders and the Reed Recruitment team to ensure all compliance and processes are carried out successfully and to GM protocols
Contract account process management:
- § Ensure all company processes, protocols and procedures are adhered to
Continual Improvement and Development
- § Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth coordination of selected accounts.
- § Support the Resourcing Business Partner in implementing any changes or updates to account requirements.
- § Liaise with any necessary teams to resolve any issues that may arise.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken as part of this role.
What we are looking for:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Experience of working in a customer or client facing role, or administration in a process driven environment.
- Proficient in the use of a range of computer packages such as MS Excel, MS Word and databases
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Proactive with demonstrable ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Demonstrable team working skills
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.