- Office Location: Reed 3rd floor, Tyler House Tyler Avenue Southend On Sea, SS1 2BB
- Office Name: Southend Business Support
- Salary: £18000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 465267
At Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR), we are proud to be the UK’s best-known recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry. London City & Southeast are growing and as a result, we are looking for an Administrator to support the Executive Assistant to the Regional MD team. This role would be ideal for someone taking their first steps in their career as well as an established administrator. The current support team resides in Southend, so travel to this location for training will be required. Upon completion of training, we can offer a flexible hybrid working model.
The key purpose of the Administrator role within RSR is to provide support the Executive Assistant in driving regional and national strategy, as well as assisting with all administrative tasks. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a focus to work with the best candidates to fulfil their and our client’s needs. Your role as an Administrator for the UK’s best-known recruiter can often be quite tough and demanding. However, with your dedication to service excellence, it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful, it provides an excellent career.
As a professional Administrator you will be involved with:
- Supporting the EA with various regional or national projects, incentives, and competitions
- Event planning for all quarterly and annual regional events
- Social Media Management
- Data analysis for senior management meetings and future projects
- Supporting national/specialism specific projects
- Supporting with all administrative tasks
Our most successful Administrators demonstrate three key motivators which drives them forward which are a willingness to learn, a desire to succeed and a resilience to challenges. If these motivations are within you, then we believe we can be successful together.
The successful candidate must have or be able to demonstrate:
• Attention to detail
• Analysis and Problem-Solving
• Creativity and Innovation
• Planning and Organising
• Time Management
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
• Proficient in the use of a range of computer packages such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and databases
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
Why should I join REED?
You can receive first class training at the REED. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family-owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
We’re looking for the successful candidate to start in the new year, so please press apply now and include a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this role.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.