- Office Location: 4 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0ED
- Office Name: Hammersmith Education
- Sector: Apprenticeship
- Salary: £21,160 - £22000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457731
Administrator in Reed Education
Salary: £21,160 – £22,000 (Depending on experience)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week)
Reed’s Education Division is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their ever growing and successful team. At Reed, we are proud to be the UK’s best-known recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
The key purpose of the Administrator role within the Education Division is to support the recruitment consultants in placing candidates into jobs and supporting with all administrative tasks. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a focus to work with the best candidates to fulfil their and our client’s needs.
Your role as an Administrator for the UK’s best-known recruiter can often be quite tough and demanding. However, with your dedication to service excellence, it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful, it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
What will you be doing in this role?
– Supporting the team with the development of clients
– Sourcing candidates for clients’ recruitment needs
– Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies and headhunting through social media
– Taking calls/messages
– Supporting with all administrative tasks
Our most successful Administrators demonstrate three key motivators which drives them forward, these are a willingness to learn, a desire to succeed and a resilience to challenges. If these motivations are within you, then we believe we can be successful together.
Why should I join Reed?
You can receive first class training at the Reed Business School in the Cotswolds, voted as one of the most beautiful places to study in the world. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. Reed encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter, resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition, we’ll give you:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase
- Our rewards are visible and accessible meaning you know what you can achieve
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for Reed are the people and that they work amongst friends at Reed. We are the largest family-owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a Reed discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6-week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
To find out more about Reed Specialist Recruitments privacy statement please follow the link: https://www.reedglobal.com/privacy
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.