- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £28000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Part-time
- Job Ref: 536775
Accounts Payable Assistant
Reed.co.uk is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance Team in Holborn on a part time basis.
You will be part of the Finance Team responsible for processing all supplier invoices, ensuring that they are paid on time, dealing with any issues that may arise and ensuring that records and reports are accurately maintained.
- Maintaining the purchase order system
- Ensuring adequate control and a smooth flow of invoices and supporting documents
- Ownership of the self-billing process
- Payment of all supplier invoices and expenses
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements
- Produce aged creditors and KPI reports on a periodic basis.
- Ensuring best practice and continuous improvement of policies and procedures to maximise efficiency
Skills and Experience
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Proven experience in accounts payable/purchasing
- Good working knowledge of VAT rules and accounting systems (Agresso desirable)
- Strong IT skills, with good knowledge of Excel
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.