- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name:
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £25000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455281
Account Manager, National Strategic Accounts
Reed is the most trusted recruitment brand, with an unrivalled presence in all areas of the market. We are the world’s largest family owned recruitment business and are passionate about delivering the best service to our clients and candidates. Our purpose is ‘improving lives through work’ and our message is to help the world Love Mondays. Reed is a business that benefits society and connects people for good, with strong values running through our culture.
Job title: NSA Accounts Manager
Base Location: Any Reed RSR Office
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Reporting to: Director, National Strategic Accounts
Your new role…
The key purpose of the NSA Accounts Manager role within Reed is to manage a specific portfolio of accounts and, when necessary, generate income through role fulfilment.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-ordination of all job activity, temp and perm, for the accounts that you manage.
- Managing the full review process for each client (periodic and quarterly).
- Become a subject matter expert in the full Reed portfolio – including Screening, Consultancy+ and our MSP & RPO teams in RTS (training will be provided).
- Growing and improving working relationships with senior client stakeholders within your portfolio.
- Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios, improve network roll out and, when necessary, support with delivery.
- Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment market at any given time, in multiple specialisms, to successfully manage client expectations and consult accordingly.
- Understanding the processes, procedures, and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment, HR and procurement processes.
- Work to map all client locations, organisational structures and continuously monitor any personnel changes.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across all accounts.
- Facilitate the delivery of a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client.
- Adopt a naturally inquisitive approach to all clients, to ensure that we are giving them everything that they need.
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals.
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
- Assisting with interview prep, based on your solid understanding of each individual client.
- Assisting with advert writing, ensuring that the client is fully onboard with our external approach to candidate attraction.
- Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
- Compliance and general administration.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.