- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 481818
Reed Courses is a sister company of reed.co.uk; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month.
Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 70,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce.
Account Manager is a Key Accounts position within the sales team. The ultimate goal of an Account Manager is to maximise the revenue the business makes from each client, through Account Management and selling the clients a range of add-on products.
- As an Account Manager you will have an account base of 100-130 clients. Your responsibility is to maintain and develop the relationship between the client and reed.co.uk.
- To do this you need to maintain regular contact, within 45 days, with your entire account base. This should be through phone calls, video conferencing, and wherever possible, through face to face meetings.
- Through investigative techniques, you should understand key motivators, buying criteria and needs for all of your clients. This can then be used to optimise their account to generate more leads, sales or brand awareness amongst the clients target audience.
- Your target is a revenue based target which is achieved by selling add-on products to clients. In order to sell clients these products you need to have a good relationship and understanding of client’s needs.
- Activity and conversations with all clients are logged through Salesforce.
Skills and Experience
Account Managers should have previous experience within an account management capacity. They should demonstrate this through;
Key Measures and Targets
- Client meetings
- Coverage of account base
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.