- Office Location: 4th Floor, Norwich House 26 Horsefair Street Leicester, LE1 5BD
- Office Name: Leicester City Council
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 462188
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join Reed Talent Solutions.
This role is managing two of our established and strategically important Local Authority clients, Leicestershire County Council, which has just been rewarded for up to a further 5 years and Nottinghamshire County Council, which is one year into a further 4-year agreement. The MSP contract for each client incorporates the supply of all contingent labour categories including Admin & Clerical, Social Care, IT, Engineering & Surveying, Legal, Financial roles, to name just a few and is sourced and deployed through a combination of talent pool, direct resourcing methods and a selected supply chain.
Whilst these clients are based in the Midlands, with some onsite presence required, we can be flexible on location as we can offer a home base for this role. There will also be travel to our Northampton head office and meeting with suppliers as an when required.
What you’ll be doing
The role of the Account Manager is to deliver the achievement of contractually agreed operational service for two strategically important Reed Talent Solutions clients such that:
- A high percentage of ‘face time ‘is spent with the client
- Resourcing outputs for resourcing requirements are managed in line with client expectations and contractual obligations
- Reed realises it’s commercial goals in line with the forecast financial
- Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to reference ability, retention, and extension of the contract
- The client’s line managers are supported and guided in compliance with agreed contractual processes
- The client perceives that professional resourcing expertise is applied via deployment of this role on client premises
- Business growth is delivered by way of increased fill rates, and that opportunities for growth of scope are identified, flagged to the senior account manager and that the senior account manager is assisted in bringing them to fruition
- Deliver performance management, staff development, and contribute to succession management planning
- Carry out communication of intra-company and other relevant information
- Deliver process documentation and establish controls and standards for the contract
- Proactively drive the evolution of the service to the mutual benefit of both partners
Who we’re looking for
- Significant experience of managing volume and/or specialist operational resourcing
- Previous experience of managing key components of the resourcing process including: attraction strategies, manpower planning, response handling etc.
- Previous experience of managing in a recruitment process outsourcing client site environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
What REED offer you in return?
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Dynamic working and the ability to work from home.
- Health care plan, gym discounts and Wellbeing support
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- And more….
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.