- Office Location: 1st Floor, Building 2 Guildford Business Park Guildford, GU2 8XG
- Office Name: Guildford Technology
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 522403
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Guildford – Technology
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 DOE pa with OTE first year of up to £35-£60K, increasing by 25% each year thereafter
Reed is the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Through over 60 years of innovation and organic growth, we now operate across seven countries, including almost every United Kingdom region, and we’re not stopping there.
The Technology division of Reed has grown significantly over the past 40 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams.
We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have a background in recruitment from any sector! (You don’t need to be a tech expert – just a recruitment expert)
What sets Reed Technology apart?
- Longevity across consultants and management team avg. 6-7 years. Our Managing Director has been with the business 15 years and counting!
- We operate a dedicated specialist Practice business within the IT market, we truly are specialists
- We operate a boutique style IT business with the stability, backing and client base of a business the size of Reed
- Every business need tech professionals– it is one of the fastest growing recruitment sectors in the World!
What Reed can offer you:
- Dynamic Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes
- Long service sabbaticals
- Chance to win a luxury holiday and Tesla every year!
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.