- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £30000 - £39000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 488056
Reed.co.uk are recruiting for an Account Executive based in our offices in Covent Garden.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Working as an Account Executive at Reed.co.uk is an exciting and important role. Sitting within the Recruitment Consultancy channel, the Account Executive is responsible for building longstanding business partnerships with recruitment consultancies and support their recruitment efforts.
This opportunity would be ideal for someone who has a demonstrated account management experience and has a history of hitting sales targets.
With a basic salary from £28,000 – £33,000 (DOE) and an OTE of £44,750 – £52,500, this role gives the Account Executive fantastic earning potential!
- Retaining business relationships and re-engaging with dormant accounts
- Upselling existing customers contracts with growth potential
- Strategically mapping and forecasting pipeline/opportunities
- Closing sales opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Account Management and Sales
- Demonstrated ability to win back clients along with growing and retaining existing clients
- Strong Rapport/Relationship building experience
- Analytical and able to analyse data
- Attention to detail and organised
- Consultative Sales approach
What we offer
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
- Dynamic Working (Office/Home)
- Seasonal Activities/Campaigns (Love Mondays) such as fitness/wellbeing, food treats
- Online Discount Club for high street and online retailer, earn cashback etc
- Course Expense support for self development (after passing probation)
- Healthcare expense support – (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuting Support (Season Ticket Loan) (after passing probation)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.