- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £31500 - £55500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 450878
Reed Courses are looking for an Account Executive to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London with a £28,000 – £31,500 base salary plus £24,000 on target bonus, this role offers a great earning potential.
Account Executive is an intermediate level position within the sales team. For courses, the main focus of a sales executive is account management, to make sure all clients within their account base are being contacted regularly and given an appropriate level of service. The ultimate goal of an Account Executive is to maximise the revenue the business makes from each client, through optimising their account and selling the clients add on products.
- As an Account Executive you will have an account base of 100-120 clients. Your responsibility is to maintain and develop the relationship between the client and reed.co.uk.
- To do this you need to maintain regular contact, within 45 days, with your entire account base. This should be through phone calls, video conferencing, and wherever possible, through face to face meetings.
- Through investigative techniques, you should understand key motivators, buying criteria and needs for all of your clients. This can then be used to optimise their account to generate more leads, sales or brand awareness amongst the clients target audience.
- Your target is a revenue based target which is achieved by selling add on products to clients. In order to sell clients these products you need to have a good relationship and understanding of client’s needs.
- You will continuously inherit new accounts from the acquisition team, and you must reach out to introduce yourself within 5 working days to all accounts.
- Activity and conversations with all clients are logged through Salesforce.
Skills and Experience
Account Executives should have previous experience within an account management capacity. They should demonstrate this through;
Key Measures and Targets
- Revenue – Periodic targets and larger, quarterly renewals.
- Client Meetings- Up to 10 client visits each period to discuss account performance and renewals.
- ROE – Speaking to every client in their account base within 45 days.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.