- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: AGMA Account Management
- Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463277
Salary: £19,000 to £20,000 – Depending on experience + Bonus
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as an Account Co-Ordinator with Reed Talent Solutions, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; within a team who exist to provide a critical function in support of outsourced recruitment requirements to our client covering the public sector.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
Your main duty as an Account Co-Ordinator is to manage the fulfilment of large-scale requests for temporary staff and cover all aspects, including managing the client and supplier relationships, providing updates to the client around the successful fulfilment of their requirements and managing offers that the client would like to make to candidates. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Answering incoming calls from clients, the Reed Specialist Recruitment network of offices, third tier partner suppliers and Account Management
- Creating and/or supporting the creation of bookings on appropriate databases
- To obtain and provide feedback, if required, to all approved agencies and update management information as required
- Recording data on relevant systems and databases
- Ensuring that all digital documentation completed in the recruitment process meets the quality standards established
- Co-Ordination of interviews and offers for candidates who are sourced through Reed’s own branch network or through an approved list of partner agency suppliers
- Experience of working in a customer or client facing role
- Administration in a process driven environment
- You will need to have strong telephony skills
- Strong PC skills – MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of an organisation
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as an Account Co-Ordinator within Reed Talent Solutions and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our co-members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.