- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Education - Hampshire SDC
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £18000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457955
Account Co-ordinator, Reed Education
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 (experience dependant)
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
To provide a high quality recruitment service to one of our major clients. To conduct all recruitment activity in order to meet the contractual key performance indicators and service level standards. To complete recruitment administration, referencing and vetting activity accurately, efficiently and in a timely fashion. To constantly strive to innovate and improve the candidate and client experience.
- The successful candidate will spend time on client sites to gain a thorough understanding of Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives
- Execute effective and innovative sourcing strategies to attract high quality direct applications for roles
- Applying cost effective sourcing activities including the use of talent pool management, online and offline channels and social media
- Deliver excellent customer service, continually striving to provide a flexible, honest and responsive service to end users
- Manage the attraction of, and applications from, internal applicants in line with organisational policy and succession and talent mobility strategies
- Undertake objective selection activity including telephone screening and applicant testing as required.
- Deliver timely and effective candidate communication including feedback and invite to interview and/or assessment events
- Undertake recruitment process administration including keeping recruitment systems / applicant tracking systems up to date
- Provide training and support to line managers to complete timesheets for contingent workers
- Adhere to all recruitment and selection policies and appropriate legislation
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer
Essential Skills / Experience / Knowledge
- Experience of recruitment or resourcing or working in a complex administration role
- Able to work flexibly and manage workload to anticipate and respond to client requirements
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a principal focus on the provision of excellent customer service
- Confidence in providing feedback, both positive and negative, to candidates and hiring managers on a regular basis.
- PC skills, including Word, Excel and E-mail
- Administration skills
- Analysis, Judgement and Decision Making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Desirable Skills / Experience / Knowledge
- Experience of a similar role
- Experience in the education sector
- Experience of complex recruitment administration and referencing and vetting completion
- Business to business customer service experience
What happens next?
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Working hours are currently reduced from full time hours due to the impact of Covid-19. Salary is based on full time hours and will be adjusted pro rata temporarily until otherwise advised.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.