- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: AGMA Account Management
- Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457344
The role of the Account Coordinator sits within Reed Talent Solutions, to provide a critical function in support of outsourced recruitment requirements to our client covering the public sector. The Account Coordinator manages the fulfilment of large scale requests for temporary staff and cover all aspects, including managing the client and supplier relationships, providing updates to the client around the successful fulfilment of their requirements and managing offers that the client would like to make to candidates.
- Job Role: Account Coordinator
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
What the role looks like?
Reed Talent Solutions are recruiting for an Account Coordinator to support one of our largest outsourced recruitment managed service contract within the public sector in Manchester. The Account Co-ordinator will be responsible for assisting in the building of successful relationships with hiring managers to establish their recruitment requirements. Then through adherence to processes and procedures, you will ensure that these vacancies are filled according to the client’s Service Level Agreement. Within this process, you are responsible for co-ordinating interviews and offers for candidates who are sourced through Reed’s own branch network or through an approved list of partner agency suppliers.
You will be the main point of contact for hiring managers in relation to the coordination of their temporary bookings and also the Reed branches and partnered agency suppliers for queries relating to orders. You will also create and release bookings on behalf of the hiring manager to Reed branches and recruitment agencies. You will also obtain and provide feedback, if required, to all approved agencies and update management information as required.
These services cover recruitment across a range of disciplines, including (but not limited to) Administrative, Accountancy, Catering, Finance, Industrial, Information Technology and Social Care roles.. The delivery of a world-class recruitment service is paramount at all times.
The Account Coordinators then support the management of the recruitment pipeline provided from the above parties. Candidates are then passed directly to the client for consideration for their available roles.
- Answering incoming calls from clients, the Reed Specialist Recruitment network of offices, third tier partner suppliers and Account Management.
- Creating and/or supporting the creation of bookings on appropriate databases
- Recording data on relevant systems and databases
- Producing management information as required
- Ensuring that all digital documentation completed in the recruitment process meets the quality standards established
What we offer in return?
We offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Who makes a good Account Co-ordinator?
- Experience of working in a customer or client facing role
- Administration in a process driven environment
- You will need to have strong telephony skills
- Strong PC skills – MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of an organisation.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.