- Office Location: Station Square, Once Gloucester Street, Swindon SN1 1GW
- Office Name: Swindon Business Support
- Salary: £22000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533076
Account Business Partner
Reed Business Support in Swindon are looking for an Accounts Business Partner to join their established team in delivering against client contract needs and growing contracts.
Accounts Business Partner – Reed Business Support, Swindon
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 (experience dependant)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week), Monday – Friday
Location: Ground Floor, Station Square, One Gloucester Street, Swindon, SN1 1GW
Hybrid: You have the option to work 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home after your initial imbedding period
What is this role?
The key purpose of the Accounts Business Partner (ABP) role within Reed is to manage the delivery of operational requirements for specific client accounts and generate income for the office through role fulfilment. This will involve a lot of candidate attraction, organising interviews, negotiating offers and essentially filling client’s roles.
You will be working in a fast paced, supportive environment. A generous team bonus is available, based on contract growth as well as a % paid on contract income each period.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the delivery of service for the client, either directly or through the co-ordination of relevant Reed specialisms
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken in service delivery are in line with contractual and Service Level Agreement requirement
- Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling permanent/temporary/interim solutions within the existing client portfolio
- Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position
- Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations
- Understanding the processes, procedures, and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment system
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.