- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Education - Hampshire SDC
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 507510
Account Business Partner
Senior Accounts Business Partner – Reed Education, Southampton
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (experience dependant)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
The key purpose of the Senior Accounts Business Partner (Senior ABP) role within Reed is to manage the delivery of operational requirements for specific accounts and generate income for the office through role fulfilment. There is also responsibility to lead a small and effective team of ABPs within the office.
You will be working in a fast paced, supportive environment to help schools secure the staff they need.
A generous team bonus is available, based on contract growth as well as a % paid on contract income each period.
What you’ll be doing
- Line manage the 3 existing ABP’s and administrator, including rota/reviews/performance
- Run a contract (one of the agreements we currently have in place)
- Conduct morning meetings, manage KPI’s, drive proactive activity
- Sales lead for the business – leading the client facing sales approach, supporting and motivating fellow ABP’s
- Working and reporting to the Education Operations Manager for regular updates
- Working closely with stakeholders within the Reed Education network
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
You will be;
- Experienced in delivering high quality service to stakeholders
- Able to work with teams across the business
- Able to work creatively and proactively to high customer success standards
- Confident and effective in written, call based and face to face communication
- Able to build strong, reliable and trusting working relationships
- Able to work towards KPIs and service requirements to a high standard
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.