- Office Location: Station Square, Once Gloucester Street, Swindon SN1 1GW
- Office Name: Swindon Business Support
- Salary: £23000 - £26500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489399
Account Business Partner
Do you love recruitment but are fed up of the sales and business development? Are you looking for that next challenge, but unsure where you can go next in Recruitment?
Reed currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their Swindon team as an account business partner, managing the full recruitment process for some of our key clients. We are looking for an experienced recruiter, with a passion for the industry and proven experience building strong stakeholder relationships and sourcing high quality candidates.
Ready to work for the industry-leaders?
Reed offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment. Joining the best-known recruitment brand in the UK and a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, Reed is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role.
What’s the job?
The role of an Account Business Partner is to manage the full recruitment process for key clients, we have long standing contracts with. Reed have won the contracts to manage their recruitment, meaning you act as an internal recruiter of sorts, for that specific client, no sales or business development is involved but building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the company will be a crucial element of the role as well as then sourcing and recruiting high quality candidates to fill their vacancies.
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role requires someone who enjoys account managing and developing outstanding working relationships with specific clients assigned to you.
Are you ready to love Mondays and start your short journey to join the UK’s best-known recruiter?
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or book in a face to face interview!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.