- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Croydon Education
- Salary: £20500 - £20500
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 481888
Account Business Partner
Account Business Partner – Reed Education, Croydon
Salary: £21,500 to £23,000 (experience dependant) plus bonus
Contract: 1 Year FTC, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
The key purpose of the Account Business Partner (ABP) role within Reed is to manage the delivery of operational requirements for specific accounts and generate income for the office through role fulfilment.
You will be working in a fast paced, supportive environment to help schools secure the staff they need.
A generous team bonus is available, based on contract growth as well as a % paid on contract income each period.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning and managing the delivery process for a large Education MSP contract via the MSP co-ordination team.
- Understanding the clients’ internal recruitment life cycle (full interview process and procedures).
- Exemplifying an overall understanding of education recruitment – processes, time scales (time to fill/time to hire) to suitably manage candidate expectations.
- Responsible for high volume candidate engagement, recruitment and deployment.
- Engaging with prospective and active candidates via various searching platforms: Reed.co.uk, CV Library, Indeed, Jobsite, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Guiding candidates through the recruitment and compliance process.
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to work within the MSP client users.
- Developing strong relationships with local councils, colleges, universities and job fair organisers through effective networking.
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- and more!
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.