- Office Location: 3rd Floor Front, Sun Alliance House Little Park Street Coventry, CV1 2JZ
- Office Name: Coventry Business Support
- Salary: £20250 - £26500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 477023
Account Business Partner
Are you an experienced recruiter who loves filling jobs but not winning new business? Would you prefer to focus on candidate management and resourcing?
Due to continued growth and success and winning new contracts, we have a newly created position for an Account Business Partner to join the team in Coventry.
- Role: Accounts Business Partner (ABP)
- Location: Coventry (with blended home and office and working)
- Salary: £20,250 – £26,500 per annum (depending on experience) + commission
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and an Account Business Partner for Reed Coventry, you would play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
This role is a 180 Recruitment Consultant position. You don’t need to worry about winning the business, you just need to fill the roles whilst working closely with the Hiring Managers keeping them informed of the progress of their open vacancies. You will be filling a variety of vacancies at varying seniority across a range of industry sectors.
What’s the job?
The role of an Account Business Partner is to manage the delivery of recruitment services for specific contracted accounts and generate income for the office by matching candidates to vacancies and filling roles.
Candidates are not always actively looking for work and effective Account Business Partners are able to identify and engage with suitable candidates gaining their interest and commitment to work with Reed when changing jobs.
Our best ABP’s build strong relationships with their candidates and develop wide networks of contacts enabling them to supply the best people for our clients, ensuring Reed as a trusted recruitment partner.
This role requires someone who enjoys relationship building and developing outstanding searching techniques to find the very best candidates in the marketplace.
Reed offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment. Joining the best-known recruitment brand in the UK and a company with genuine belief in investing in your development.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.