- Office Location: The Manor Little Compton Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0RZ
- Office Name: Reed Business School
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 470854
AAT Program Manager & Tutor
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled lecturer with a proven track record of success and achievement to teach, manage and support our new AAT programme. We are looking for someone with excellent all round subject knowledge, who can demonstrate an ability to combine academic rigour with excellent student achievement. It is essential that candidates should be qualified to at least AAT level 4 or equivalent and have suitable teaching experience.
The individual should have a flexible approach, be passionate about the AAT qualification who can demonstrate a commitment to student-centred learning through innovative programme developments and support for teaching. Working within our small team they will contribute to the successful launch and growth of this new addition to our existing portfolio whilst maintaining our position as a quality provider of accountancy training.
The Lecturer / Programme Coordinator will be responsible for
- creating a blended delivery model by supporting the online delivery for all AAT modules.
- the monitoring, maintenance and development of the curriculum content of the AAT programme within the business school in collaboration with our AAT partner provider. The partner provider will assist with the provision of the necessary resources required.
- collating, co-ordinating and managing contributions to programme content from a variety of stakeholders to ensure programmes remain up-to-date, relevant and reflect current theory and practice.
- student induction for each new intake.
- monitoring student progress and achievement
- in collaboration with the professional education manager, reviewing and collating definitive documents, monitoring student progress, conducting annual reviews, refreshment of module content and reflecting on current delivery and taking into consideration pedagogical approaches appropriate for blended / online delivery.
- contributing to the quality monitoring processes including the preparation of an annual review of courses and a periodic review to required deadlines.
- assist in the peer review process.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be allocated from time to time commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum AAT qualified.
- Experience of teaching in Higher Education.
- Experience of apprenticeships
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to prioritise and co-ordinate own workload and work to set deadlines.
- Willingness to take on additional projects as and when required.
- Experience of online teaching and/or delivery.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.