|Senior Bid Manager||Manchester||Reed Talent Solutions||£30000 - £50000||View|
|Solutions Consultant||Bristol||Recruitment Consultant||£25000 - £35000||View|
|Client Engagement Director||Holborn||Reed Talent Solutions||£80,000 - £90,000||View|
|Recruitment Consultant||Bristol||Recruitment Consultant||£25000 - £35000||View|
|Work At Reed||United Kingdom||Apprenticeship||£ - £||View|
Senior Bid Manager
Bid Manager – Reed
Up to £50K DOE + monthly bonus %
Location – (flexible) Hybrid home/office
Is this Person You?
– Experienced Bid Manager with bid management experience
– Confident in engaging with stakeholders at different levels
– High level of integrity
– Able to multi- task and work on several projects at any given time
– Commerciality adept
– Emotionally intelligent
– Practical in approach
– Experience of shaping bids, identifying win themes, conducting SWOT analysis
– A unifier of groups of people
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Bid Writer to both write and project manage high-value tenders and presentations for our future clients.
The Required Experience
Evidenced Bid management experience with experience in recruitment or public sector bids would be preferrable.
What Reed offers
You will have the opportunity to join at a time of exciting change and influence the future success in your region, the benefits include;
– Competitive annual basic salary
– Defined contribution company pension
– Realistic and achievable targets
– Hybrid/flexible working options
– Personal and career development opportunities
– Highly recognised recruitment brand with over 60 years in business
– Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
– Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years tenure
– Holiday exchange/purchase scheme
– Moving home leave
– Lifestyle welfare discounts
A career with Reed is exciting, challenging and above all, we offer our Co-Members a rewarding experience and culture. Our purpose of Improving Lives Through Work is at the heart of what we do and this role focuses on delivering valuable recruitment solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting for an experienced recruiter or business development professional to join our growing team in Bristol, specialising in working with former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
Client Engagement Director
Are you a high-performing, proactive and experienced Client Solutions Director?
Do you have a comprehensive understanding of developing and executing business development in the public and private sectors?
Reed Professional Services (RPS’) are currently looking for a Client Solutions Director to join the team…
Are you interested in joining the UK’s largest recruitment agency?
We’ve been an established brand since 1960!
And excitingly our Mega Site in Bristol is hiring now for a Recruitment Consultant!
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in a sales driven environment, who is able to take a strategic approach to the market.
Although we would also consider candidates with experience of selling recruitment or outsourced solutions, ideally with an involvement in scoping projects that require high levels of experience.
Work At Reed
Can’t find the right job for you?
We would be delighted if you’d register your details and CV with us and you can either set up your own job alert or wait for us to be in touch. Click on ‘apply for job now’ to progress.
No More Jobs To Show
Can't find what you're looking for? Try broadening your search query.